Monday, April 27, 2009

Greetings

I've decided to plant myself in the land of blogging. Let the digging begin...



I have felt so inspired lately! It may be the budding of spring. Or it might be because my 15-month-apart children are in such lovely stages right now. Or it might have something to do with the Waldorf school my daughter attends. Not only has it been a wonderful, caring place for my daughter (age 4) to grow, it has allowed me to get back to my roots. I feel free to be creative again! A friend and fellow Waldorf mom recently gave me a book entitled "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron. It's about discovering or rediscovering your artistic self, and has been a great reminder for me of what I have been missing in the past few years. Life sometimes get so hectic and busy that we stop taking time for ourselves. Between having babies, moving coast to coast, buying a house, and working a full-time job, I didn't have the time or inclination for much else. Now the dust seems to have settled a bit. We've found our rhythm and life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment