Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween






One of my favorite things when I was growing up, was Halloween night. I loved the excitement in the air, I loved the mystery, and I LOVED to dress up in costume. I know get to see my own children experiencing the same, and it is wonderful. Normally I make costumes, but this year, I found an adorable witch - good witch as Ella would have it - costume at TJ Maxx and a race car driver suit as well for Noah. This worked out perfectly, as I really didn't have time to make anything with all of the other gifts I've been working on. We decided to go over to a friend's house this year and it turned out to be a blast. They live in a very old neighborhood in Atlanta, filled with beautiful Victorians - perfect for a haunted Halloween house.



Hope yours was perfect too!

No comments:

Post a Comment