Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!











My baby just turned 3! Just yesterday he was my fidgety little infant (now he's my spirited little preschooler)! We had a low-key morning. Noah enjoyed his birthday ring, as well as the crown I made him a few months ago. The children helped me ice the birthday cake - chocolate of course. I made a little fondant dalmation to go beside the wooden fire truck I found to place on top of the cake. We found a red metal pedal car for his gift, in the shape of an old-fashion fire engine. He was so excited when he saw that! I also found an unfinished table and chair - mission style - at Michaels for a ridiculous clearance price of $15.00. I stained those for his room. He wasn't quite as excited as I was... And the little wooden boat, I found on Etsy, made by this lovely lady.

I can't believe he will be starting preschool in a few weeks. Since his birthday falls after the Waldorf cut-off date of June, he will be attending Oakhurst Cooperative Preschool. I love their very green, nature-based curriculum that incorporates a lot of Waldorf ideas and traditions. More on this later.

Happy birthday little man! I love you thiiissssssssssssss much!

No comments:

Post a Comment